|born on||18 February 1960 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°46' 08°31 Asc. 05°30'|
Italian-British actress, the daughter of an English dancer and an Italian painter. Scacchi (pronounced "skacky") spent her childhood in Italy before moving to London. In 1975, her parents moved to Australia where she worked as a cowgirl and an Italian interpreter. At age 18, Greta returned to London and studied drama at the Old Vic Theatre. She performed in small stage roles and was seen as a model for commercials. The young film maker Dominik Graf discovered her and cast her in "Zweite Gesicht, Das," 1982. Being a perfectionist she learned German for the film. After "Heat and Dust,"1982, she played roles in both Australian and English TV before returning to London. While playing in a modernized play by Anton Tsjechov in 1988, she was discovered by Hollywood.
Greta married Vincent D’Onofrio in 1991 for a brief two years. She had an affair with her cousin, Carlo Mantegazza, that resulted in a son born in October 1998, and later had a romance with singer Tom Finn. A ravishing blonde, she is relaxed about film nudity and has played sensual femmes fatale in "White Mischief," 1987 and in "Presumed Innocent," 1990. Other credits include "Shattered," 1991, "The Player," 1992, and "The Browning Version," 1994.
- Family : Change residence 1975 (Family moved to Australia)
- Work : New Career 1982 (Film debut)
- Work : New Job 1988 (Did some Hollywood work)
- Relationship : Marriage 1991 (Vincent D'Onofrio)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (Appeared in "Presumed Innocent")
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy, Australia, England)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)