Sayako, Princess of Japan
|born on||18 April 1969 at 20:36 (= 8:36 PM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°15' 18°16 Asc. 27°36'|
Japanese royalty, the daughter of the Emperor Akihito Heisei and Michiko Shoda, Sayako is the granddaughter of Emperor Hirohito.
A modern women, she studied to become an ornithologist. In a first for Japan, this emperor’s daughter married a commoner on November 15, 2005 in Tokyo, thereby giving up her royal title. The groom is Yoshiki Kuroda, her childhood friend, now an urban planner.
- Relationship : Marriage 15 November 2005 (An urban planner, Yoshiki Kuroda; gave up royal titles)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Keii Shiono quotes Tokyo News on date
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Japan)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royalty)
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Ornithologist)