|Birthname||Tomalin, Susan Abigail|
|born on||4 October 1946 at 14:25 (= 2:25 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°58' 26°25 Asc. 29°26'|
American actress, notable in films from her debut in the 1970s. Her films include, "Lady Liberty," 1971, "Pretty Baby," 1978, "Sweet Hearts Dance," 1988 and the smash hit, "Thelma and Louis," 1991. She won a Best Actress Oscar in 1996 for her portrayal of a nun fighting to save the soul of a convicted killer in "Dead Man Walking," then moved on to other noted films such as "Stepmom," "Illuminata" and "The Cradle Will Rock." In early 1999, at 52, an age when many actresses are bemoaning lack of parts, Sarandon is at the top of Hollywood's radar screen.
The oldest of nine children of an advertising executive, she grew up in Edison, NY. Although she studied drama at Catholic University of Washington, D.C., she became an actress by a fluke when she accompanied her then-husband Chris Sarandon to an audition and wound up landing the role. She is known as direct and forthright, tough and uncompromising. Later divorced; she lives with actor, Tim Robbins, 12 years her junior, and they have two children, Jack Henry born in 1989 and Miles Guthrie Tomalin born 5/04/1992. She also has a daughter, Eve, born 1985, by Italian director, Franco Amurri.
- child relationship with Eve Amurri (born 15 March 1985)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Robbins, Tim (born 16 October 1958)
- Work : New Career 1970 (Film debut)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1989 (Son Jack Henry born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 4 May 1992 (Son Miles Guthrie born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1985 (Daughter born)
- Work : Gain social status 1981 (Oscar nomination for "Atlantic City")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released November 1999 (Release of film, "Anywhere but Here")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frederick Davies quotes her in "Signs of the Stars," 1988
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Direct, forthright)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Tim Robbins)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Robbins 12 years younger)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three kids by two lovers)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Independent)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Actress)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of nine)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Nine)