Difference between revisions of "Sarah, Duchess of York"
m (derived relationship update from: Anne, Princess)
m (derived relationship update from: Charles, Prince of Wales)
|Line 110:||Line 110:|
Revision as of 19:28, 22 March 2012
|Birthname||Sarah Margaret Ferguson|
|born on||15 October 1959 at 09:03 (= 09:03 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°16' 06°38 Asc. 18°13'|
British noted family, the younger of two daughters of Major Ronald Ferguson, a polo-playing pal of Prince Philip, and Susan Barrantes, who was divorced and remarried to an Argentine polo player. "Fergie," as she was nicknamed, married Prince Andrew on 7/23/1986. A commoner, she is redheaded with a bubbly personality, a Rubenesque figure and a lively past (she had two live-in lovers). It was her razor-sharp wit and unabashed outspokenness that has often got her into trouble. With Prince Andrew a pilot in the Royal Navy, she learned to fly in early 1987. After two daughters and six years of marriage, the couple separated, and divorced in 1996.
On 8/19/1992, she learned that pictures had been taken of her vacationing with financial advisor, John Bryan at Saint-Tropez in early August, bare-bosomed and kissing. Generally known as irreverent toward the royal enclave and somewhat rowdy, she attracted the disapproval of the media and the public more than once.
In debt to the sum of $7.1 million by late 1996, she rolled up her sleeves and went to work to pull her finances out of the fire. Her autobiography "My Story" netted her a reported $3.7 million, and endorsements as a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers and Ocean Spray cranberry juice another $2.5 million. On 4/15/97 her column for the NY Times made its debut. Reaching some 2000 papers around the world, she wrote about children's issues and her travels.
Her mom, Susan Barrantes, was killed instantly in a car crash in Argentina 9/19/1998, another blow for the Duchess, who had lost her friend and sister-in-law, Princess Diana, on 8/31/1997.
On March 15, 2003, her 71-year-old dad, Major Ronald Ferguson, died of a heart attack.
- child relationship with Beatrice, Princess of York (born 8 August 1988)
- child relationship with Eugenie, Princess of York (born 23 March 1990)
- spouse relationship with Andrew, Prince (Duke of York) (born 19 February 1960)
- has other family relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961). Notes: Sister-in-law
- Social : Begin a program of study 1987 (flying lessons)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 August 1988 (daughter Beatrice)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1996 (from Prince Andrew)
- Financial : Lose significant money 1996 (carrying debt of $7.1 million)
David Fisher quotes data from the Buckingham Palace Spokesman on 4/02/1986, given in AQ Spring/1986; born at Welbeck Street Nursing Home.
(Amy Maddalozzo writes on 1/26/2001, "I was recently watching a story on E! about the Duchess of York, Sarah Fergueson. They interviewed her father who said stated that Sarah was born at 3:00 AM.)
- Traits : Body : Weight (overweight and dieted)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Traits : Personality : Fiery
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (British royal family)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs (once in debt by $7.1 million)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (from her own work)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Notable : Famous : Royal family