Sandler, Marion O.
|born on||17 October 1930|
|Place||Biddeford ME, USA, 43n29, 70w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°36' or|
American economist, financier and CEO of Golden West Financial, one of the nations best managed Savings and Loan companies. A college graduate Sandler has a BA in Economics, an MBA in Banking and an MBA in Finance, who started in her field as a securities analyst. She enjoys knitting and crocheting for relaxation.
Paul Hewitt collection
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Knitting, crocheting)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Securities analyst)