|Birthname||Remedios Sanchez Sanchez|
|born on||22 July 1957 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||San Cristovo de Dormeá, Spain, 43n0, 8w07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°21' 26°57 Asc. 05°17'|
Spanish homicide perpetrator and thief, she robbed elderly women and killed them. In summer 2008, she was convicted by a Barcelona court and sentenced to more than 144 years in prison for three murders and robberies in June and July 2006 and five other attempted murders. In addition she was ordered to pay financial restitution to her victims or families.
Sanchez, the mother of twins, was separated from her husband with whom she shared a gambling problem. Sanchez was one of 12 siblings, the only girl in her impoverished family who moved to Barcelona when she was a young girl.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 2006
- Financial Crime Perpetration 2006
- Crime : Trial dates 2008
birth certificate in hand submitted by Susana Palma,
Secretaria de la Asociación, de Astrología de Cataluña
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of 12 children)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime