Saller, Karl Felix
|Birthname||Karl Felix Saller|
|born on||3 September 1902 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Kempten, Germany, 47n43, 10e19|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°24' 01°17 Asc. 04°21'|
German physician and anthropogist, he conducted research in parapsychology as well as on the growth of the Nazi party movement in Germany. In 1948 he was made a professor at the University of Munich. He was married twice and produced seven children. He died on October 15, 1969.
- Death, Cause unspecified 15 October 1969 at 12:00 noon in Munich, Germany
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1948 (Became professor at the University of Munich)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin 2/2106
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Physician)
- Vocation : Science : Anthropology (Anthropologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction