|born on||31 January 1947 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Refugio TX, USA, 28n18, 97w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°56' 02°18 Asc. 28°35'|
American baseball pitcher known as the fastest in history, able to throw a ball clocked at 100.8 mph. He was scouted by the New York Mets from high school, starting his major league career on 9/11/1966, and traded to the Angels 1972-79, playing with the Houston Astro's from 1980. With fierce determination, he had spectacular results. In 1973-75 he pitched four no-hit games and held the major-league record for strikeouts in a season (383).
By the close of his career on 9/26/1993, he had carved out a formidable niche in the annals of baseball, with seven no-hitters, 12 one-hitters and 5,714 strikeouts.
Ryan married in 1967; a son, the first of his three kids, was born in 1972 and he proved himself a strong, honest, caring family man. Shrewdly investing, he accumulated two banks and four ranches to become a multimillionaire. Each year he donates his time and money to various worthy causes.
He is the author of an autobiography, "Miracle Man."
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1972 (Seven years with the Angels)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1980 (Changed to the Astros)
- Relationship : Marriage 1967
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1972 (Son born, eldest child)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1983 (Arthritis diagnosed)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro pitcher)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball teams)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Led league in strike-outs and no-hitters)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Gross motor control
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (One lengthy marriage since 1967)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Donates time and money to various causes)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Arthritis (R. knee and elbow)