|Birthname||Thierry Patrick Francois Roussel|
|born on||16 February 1953 at 03:20 (= 03:20 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°08' 26°09 Asc. 07°49'|
French entrepreneur, the heir to a pharmaceutical fortune and manager of a conglomerate of 12 companies in areas as diverse as publishing, home furnishing and advertising.
He was the fourth husband of Christina Onassis, married on 3/17/1984; one daughter, Athina. Widely portrayed as a husband that Onassis bought and later, as a father who is motivated by cupidity, in truth, he speaks of his few years with Christina with great respect and is sincerely protective of the welfare of Athina.
An easy-going homebody, he was disturbed by the steady publicity surrounding marriage to the world's richest woman and the alliance was unstable by late 1985, with Christine up to 200 pounds and volatile. When he met Christine in 1972, he was already in love with Swedish model Gaby Landhage. He and Christine were on fire; Gaby was the calm. "There is no shame in admitting that one loves two women," he said. He continued the relationship that he had begun in 1981 with Gaby, having two kids with her, son Erik in 1984 and daughter Sandrine in 1986.
When Onassis died on 11/19/88, Athina went to live with her dad and Gaby and their family in their 18-room villa near Geneva. Roussel and Gaby married in May 1990.
He began a long-term battle with the Onassis estate for management of the fortune that could top $1 billion that Athina will inherit on her 18th birthday. Roussel's inheritance from the estate is a meager $1.42 million annual stipend. No matter how meanly people regard him, Roussel is a devoted father and Athina shows every sign of being a well-loved and happy child.
- child relationship with Roussel, Athina (born 29 January 1985)
- spouse relationship with Onassis, Christina (born 11 December 1950). Notes: Bitter very
- Family : Change residence 1981 (Lived with Gaby)
- Social : Great Publicity 17 March 1984 (Marriage to world's wealthiest woman)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Nine years together before marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Three years to Onassis)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible (Gaby)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Sexual chemistry (Christine)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Married to Christine, affair with Gaby)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance ($1.42 million a year)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Home centered
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker