Difference between revisions of "Rollo, Zoot Horn"
Latest revision as of 16:13, 16 November 2012
|born on||8 January 1949 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Long Beach, California, 33n46, 118w11|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°13' 02°46 Asc. 18°43'|
American guitarist who played with Captain Beefheart's Magic Band between June 1968 and early 1974.
He played on four of his albums, including the highly touted avant-garde masterpiece, "Trout Mask Replica", recorded late March 1969.
- business associate/partner relationship with Beefheart, Captain (born 15 January 1941). Notes: Band mates in Captain Beefheart's Magic Band
- Social : Joined group 1968 (Captain Beefheart's Magic Band)
- Work : Begin Major Project March 1969 in Los Angeles ("Trout Mask Replica" recorded)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Left group 1974 (Captain Beefheart's Magic Band)
 Source Notes
Nick Dagan Best quotes him by e-mail
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist