Rodger, Thomas Ferguson
|born on||4 November 1907 at 10:05 (= 10:05 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°50' 21°16 Asc. 06°09'|
Scottish psychiatrist and professor of psychological medicine at the University of Glasgow, 1948. Rodger is the author of "Psychology in Relation to Medicine," 1963. He was married; three kids.
- Work : New Career 1948 (Professor at the University of Glasgow)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1963 ("Psychology in Relation to Medicine")
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at University of Glasgow)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Psychology)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)