|born on||30 November 1920 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Wasmuel, Belgium, 50n27, 3e56|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°05' 10°36 Asc. 28°46'|
Belgian secret service agent in WW II who later worked with Scotland Yard, Interpol and the U.S. Secret Service. When her home was bombed by the Luftwaffe in 1940, she was a refugee. The family settled in Lourdes where her dad secretly worked with the Resistance. He arranged for forged ID papers and organized an escape route for refugees into Spain. Betrayed, she and her dad were arrested.
When she was released, she took over the escape route in 1942, passing over a thousand people through. In 1943 the Gestapo closed in and she had a perilous escape. After the war she was decorated. Her books include an autobiography, "Green Avalanche" and "Life With the Continental Racketeers."
- Family trauma 1940 (Home bombed, refugee)
- Work : New Job 1942 (Took over escape route)
- Other Misc. 1943 (Narrow escape froom Gestapo)
Jany Bessiere quotes B.C. in INFOsophia.
(Formerly, Tucker had given 9:00 PM)
- Vocation : Law : Spy/ Counter agent (Secret service)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Two autobio's)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Resistance member)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Resistance member)