|born on||28 November 1892 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Nurnberg, Germany, 49n27, 11e04|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°59' 23°05 Asc. 04°07'|
German artist, an expressionist painter and graphic designer, philosopher, parapsychologist (collaborator of H. Bender), cosmologist, professional astrologer and published astrological author. The advocate of a spiritual, humanistic, philosophical, holistic and cyclic orientated astrology, he has been called Germany's Dane Rudhyar. He understood astrology as an art of interpretation.
His books include "Das Sonnensystem als Organismus," 1939, "Das Lebewesen im Rhythmus des Weltraums," 1939 and "Astrologische Menschenkunde" in four volumes,) 1956.
He died of appendicitis 8/24/1983, Schaerding, Austria
- Death by Disease 24 August 1983 at 12:00 midnight in Scharding, Austria (Appendicitis, age 90)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Heinz Specht quotes him, B.C. (rectified to 6:02 PM). Hans Taeger quotes Arno Muller for 5:00 PM as B.C.
Two sites in German dedicated to his work are at: www.thomas-ring-stiftung.de/index.html and www.astro.ch/ring/.
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Office supplies)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Expressionist)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Graphic designer)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)