|Birthname||Marcell David Reich|
|born on||18 December 1934|
|Place||Antwerp, Belgium, 51n13, 4e25|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°54' or|
Belgium financier and American fugitive, pardoned by Bill Clinton on his last few hours in office for accusations of fraud. A commodities trader, he was charged in 1983 with evading $48 million in taxes from his oil commodities firm and illegally trading with Iran during the hostage crisis.
Rich and his American wife, Denise, along with his partner Pincus Green, shifted operations to Switzerland where he set up headquarters in an upscale lifestyle, adding to his art collection and expanding his vast oil and metals holdings. Married to Denise in October 1966, they had three daughters and lived for 14 years in Switzerland.
During the '70s and early '80s, he made some $100 million illegally. Now living in Manhattan, he evaded investigation by moving to Zug, Switzerland, where Denise joined him in 1993. He sent her back to Manhattan in 1996 to replace her with a second wife, Gisela and their ensuing family.
- spouse relationship with Rich, Denise (born 26 January 1944)
- Relationship : Marriage 1966 (First marriage Denise)
- Crime : Arrest 1983 (Tax evasion)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1996 (Separated from Denise)
LMR quotes media for data, but time unknown and unfortunately, Belgium has become as difficult as Holland for access to records.
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Wife a friend of Bill Clinton who pardoned him)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Illegal trading, tax evasion)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Financier)