|born on||13 October 1891 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Buffalo NY, USA, 42n53, 78w52|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°49' 22°12 Asc. 13°51'|
American silent screen heroine from the time she was 16 in a career of some two decades. After 1928 she did talkie films and vaudeville tours, stage from 1948 and radio for ten years. Her films include "Stella Maris," 1918, "Beau Brummell," 1924, "Shanghai Rose," 1929 and "Joan of Arc," 1948.
Rich made the first of two marriages at age 18 for four years; two daughters. From 1941 she personally supervised her two cattle ranches.
Rich died of heart failure 4/22/1988, Hope Ranch, CA.
- Death by Heart Attack 22 April 1988 (Age 96)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1910 (First marriage, age 18)
- Work : New Job 1928 (Moved from silents into talkies)
- Work : New Job 1948 (Stage and radio)
- Work : New Job 1941 (Personally supervised two ranches)
Jensen quotes her in an interview, World Astrology 12/1949
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Silents and talkies)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio for ten years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 16)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Two cattle ranches)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Farmer/ Rancher (Two cattle ranches)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Vaudeville)