|born on||20 January 1965 at 12:46 (= 12:46 PM )|
|Place||Oxford, England, 51n46, 1w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°16' 11°26 Asc. 12°49'|
British public relations executive who impressed the media when she began to largely spend her time with Prince Edward, the son of Queen Elizabeth II at his suite at Buckingham Palace. On 1/06/1999, they announced their engagement. The early-evening wedding ceremonies on 6/19/1999, attended by just 550 family members and close friends, was held well away from London's great cathedrals and with no official representation from foreign countries. The entire British royal family was in attendance, excluding noted ex-wives and longtime loves. After the ceremony, the newlyweds took a jubilant ride in an open carriage through the historic heart of Windsor, past cheering crowds, some of whom had camped overnight to secure their prime spots. Both parties are determined to make their marriage last and avoid the highly publicized stumbles of Edward's siblings.
On 12/06/2001, Sophie miscarried a two-month entopic pregnancy.
Sophie, the Countess of Wessex had a baby girl by emergency Caesarian section. The baby was delivered at 11:32 PM on November 8, 2003 in Frimley Park Hospital in Surry. Eighth in line to the throne and Queen Elizabeth’s seventh grandchild, the baby was several weeks premature and weighed in at 4 lbs 9 oz. She was transferred to St. George’s hospital in Tooting, South London as a precaution. The Earl of Wessex, Edward, was on a state tour of duty in Mauritius when the baby was born, and flew home immediately. The baby was given the name of Louise Alice Elizabeth Mary Mountbatten-Windsor and will be known as Lady Louise Windsor.
- child relationship with Windsor, Louise (born 8 November 2003)
- spouse relationship with Edward, Prince (1964) (born 10 March 1964)
- has other family relationship with Andrew, Prince (Duke of York) (born 19 February 1960). Notes: Brother-in-law
- has other family relationship with Anne, Princess (born 15 August 1950). Notes: Sister-in-law
- has other family relationship with Charles, Prince of Wales (born 14 November 1948). Notes: Brother-in-law
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 November 2003 at 11:32 PM in London, England
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Prudence Nuesink quotes Sallie Bromton for an article in a London paper; no source given and most probably rectified. In the article, Bromton said that Sophie told her "she had Gemini rising." Frank Clifford wrote to Buckingham Palace which confirmed the date and place but had no knowledge of a time.
Marcello Borges quotes Getulio Bittencourt for 10:32 AM "from The Sun newspaper."
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Prince Edward)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)