|Birthname||Ryan Rodney Reynolds|
|born on||23 October 1976 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Vancouver, British Columbia (CAN), 49n16, 123w07|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°11' 03°57 Asc. 23°46'|
Canadian-American actor, best known for his role in the television sitcom "Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place."
Reynolds is the youngest of four children, all boys, the sons of a food wholesaler, Jim. His mother, Tammy, had a job in retail sales. Acting was always one of his interests, and failing a drama class when he was 12 didn’t slow him down. By 15, he had landed a part in "Fifteen," a Nickelodeon series filmed in Florida. After the show’s three-year run, 1991-93, ended, he returned to Vancouver where he continued to act.
After a series of roles in forgettable television movies and bit parts in series such as "Sabrina the Teenage Witch," Reynolds decided to quit acting. Depressed and frustrated, he ran into friend and fellow actor, Chris Martin, and soon they decided to change their lives by moving to Los Angeles. Upon arrival, they checked into a cheap motel that proved to be a bad choice. During the first night, Reynolds’ jeep was stolen and stripped. It was later returned, and he drove it without doors for the next four months. In 1997 he landed the role in "Two Guys…" but things still didn’t come easily. Critics hated the show, and it wasn’t until a major makeover was completed that it enjoyed any success at all. It proved to be a launching pad for other roles, however, including "Boltneck," 1998, "Dick," 1999, and "Van Wilder: Party Liaison," 2001.
Reynolds has a fear of flying that began when he was skydiving and a parachute failed to open on the first attempt. He enjoys scuba diving, swimming, fishing and snowboarding.
- Work : New Career 1991 (Three year run on Nickeodeon)
- Work : New Job 1997 (Appeared in "Two Guys")
- Work : New Job 2001 (Film appearance)
- Relationship : Marriage 27 September 2008 in Tofino (Scarlett Johansson, lasted two years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sue Culhane quotes her husband with 23 Oct 1977. He works with Reynolds and asked him, 9/1999.
As of 2013, nearly all Internet sources (Wikipedia, Imdb etc) give 1976 as the birth year. We changed the birth year to 1976, keeping the rest of the original information, and downgraded RR to C.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Fear of flying)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four boys)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Scuba diving, fishing, swimming, snow boarding)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Canada to U.S.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Nickleodeon, other series)