|born on||24 February 1936 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°39' 28°04 Asc. 13°04'|
American heir to the Woolworth fortune as the only son of Barbara Hutton. A sports-car designer and racer, he was the financial backer of a car with an American V-8 engine in a Lotus body, which dominated the races.
Died when decapitated in a plane crash on 7/24/1972, Aspen, CO.
- parent relationship with Hutton, Barbara (born 14 November 1912)
- spouse relationship with St. John, Jill (born 19 August 1940). Notes: Bitter
Dean Jennings "Barbara Hutton" 1968
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Airplane, fatal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, wife)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Woolworth fortune)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Racer, designer)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book