|born on||18 December 1961 at 03:40 (= 03:40 AM )|
|Place||Arbroath, Scotland, 56n34, 2w35|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°59' 08°34 Asc. 02°02'|
Scottish transsexual, born female but aware from age three-four that something was not right. Around age five, she was aware that she should have been born a boy. At seven, the family moved from Scotland to Portsmouth. She was sent to boarding school at nine and hated it. At 11, she changed schools and though it was still girls only, it was a good period up until puberty when life became a nightmare. From 13 to 18, at school she worked hard and played hard, suppressing her feelings. Others saw her as being different and she had a sense of alienation.
At the end of 1981, in denial, Danny was married. Her son was born five years later, in 1987. After a divorce in 1989, with full custody of her son, she went to the university in Cardiff, graduating with a degree in Civil Engineering in 1993. She has worked for the same company since.
Danny has acknowledged her sexuality in several phases. By March 1995 she recognized that she could not continue living a life and in the first week of February, 1996, she fully admitted to herself that she was Gender Dysphasic and needed to change. On 6/09/1996 she began her gender change to male.
Her son was born 4/19/1987 at 12:00 Noon, Gloucester. By June 1998, a strong-willed boy reaching puberty, he and Danny were in great conflict as he resented having a dad who had formerly been his mom.
- Relationship : Marriage 1981 (In denial of sexual orientation)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 April 1987 at 12:00 noon in Gloucester, England (Birth of son)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1989
- Social : End a program of study 1993 (Degree in civil engineering)
Simon Wickham-Smith quotes him
- Passions : Sexuality : Transsexual F-to-M
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Misfit (Felt different, alienated)