Research:Suicide: Drugs 11893
|born on||4 June 1951 at 01:11 (= 01:11 AM )|
|Place||Redlands CA, USA, 34n04, 117w11|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°55' 09°02 Asc. 10°59'|
American suicide case of drug overdose who died of a Darvan overdose, found in his bed by his stepfather, 1/22/1969, PDT. The previous Saturday night he was involved in an auto accident. He was born with brain damage and mentally handicapped; his mother was a noted drinker with multiple marriages and many family disputes.
Mollie Sommer quotes his mother, B.C.
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Brain damage, mentally handicapped)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Drugs, OD)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Brain damage at birth)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Mother an alcoholic, family disputes)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Mother married multiple times)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Car)