|born on||6 December 1930 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Portland OR, USA, 45n32, 122w40|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°06' 25°52 Asc. 06°31'|
American singer with performances in church and in the Wagner Choral 1962-1972. She married and had three daughters, two of whom have neurological handicaps and are mentally retarded. She worked three years as a sales representative of a modeling school. Her father died in 1975, leaving her a modest inheritance in 1976.
- Financial : Inherited money 1976 (From father)
- Family trauma 1956 (Daughter born with mental handicaps)
- Family trauma 1958 (Daughter born with mental handicap)
- Death of Father 1975
LMR quotes her, client 1975
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Modeling school)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (1976)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Roger Wagner Chorale)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Two children handicapped)
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Two daughters neurologically handicapped)