Research:Rape Victim 10027
|born on||12 September 1945 at 11:50 (= 11:50 AM )|
|Place||Redfield IA, USA, 41n36, 94w11|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||19°33' 27°08 Asc. 16°34'|
American rape victim on 9/8/1980 by two men who then held her head in a barrel of water in an attempt to kill her until they were frightened off. The men were caught but not prosecuted. The girl went through an ordeal of trying to prove that she was the victim. Later, she said she could not bear to be intimate with her husband and they divorced two years later. She did establish herself in a relationship later.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 8 September 1980 at 8:00 PM (Two men tried to kill her)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1983 (Divorce two years after she was raped)
Bonnie Parker quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Near drowning)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Sexual aversion after she was raped)