Research:Race Driver 36253
|born on||15 February 1924 at 03:40 (= 03:40 AM )|
|Place||Rice County KS, USA, 39n34, 97w33|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°27' 23°28 Asc. 21°36'|
American race driver who started racing go-carts in 1958 as a hobby, still active in competitive racing in 1999.
The son of an alcoholic-gambler dad, he supported his mom from the time he was 13 as a roughneck in the oil fields and operator of heavy equipment. At 16, he was adopted into an Apache tribe. During WW II he joined the USAF and was a member of the OSS team that went into Cherbourgh in the mock attack prior to the final offensive.
Wes later went into the field of Security Consultation, setting up safety conditions for major corporations.
He married his childhood sweetheart; three daughters; and at age 75 is still married, still races.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1958 (Started racing go-carts)
- Other Work 1999 (Still racing at age 75)
Dr. Lynn Hawley quotes him
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Dad an alcoholic-gambler)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three girls)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Married his childhood sweetheart)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (USAF, served in Cherbourgh)
- Traits : Body : Race (Adopted into Apache tribe at 16)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Raced his full lifetime)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Financially supported his mom from age 13)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Consultant on security codes)