|born on||18 November 1953 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Santa Barbara CA, USA, 34n25, 119w42|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°48' 20°51 Asc. 04°11'|
American nurse in the Critical Care Unit of the Army Medical Corps for seven years.
She was married once and had one child prior to divorcing.
Like many other children, she was the victim of Strabismus in her younger years; the problem was corrected by surgery. In 1986, though, the condition recurred and surgery was once again needed to correct the affliction.
- Health : Medical procedure 1986 (To correct strabismus)
Dona Shaw quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (To correct strabismus)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Army Medical Corps)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (R.N.)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Strabismus)