Research:Medical: TB 6283
|born on||15 July 1927 at 14:50 (= 2:50 PM )|
|Place||Newark NJ, USA, 40n44, 74w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°16' 04°48 Asc. 10°09'|
American case of TB in the lymph system and hepatitis from a varnish remover. They had difficulty in diagnosing her illnesses and she took 30 pills a day for two years. She also suffered with a hernia, appendicitis and an ovarian cyst, all requiring surgery. As an infant, she didn't walk until she was over two due to disabling illnesses, pneumonia, whooping cough and chicken pox all at the same time.
She works 9-to-5 in a publishing job. She is the successful editor of a tech magazine and a special assignment reporter. She has written a play, short stories and novels, none of which have sold as yet.
Dana Thornley quotescase, Mercury Hour 7/1978
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Hernia, appendectomy and ovarian cyst)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis (Lymph system)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Unpublished short stories, script and novels)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Pneumonia, whooping cough and chicken pox, all at one time\)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs (Ovarian cyst)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Hepatitis)