Research:Medical: Mental Illness 43260
|born on||20 January 1948 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°23' 11°54 Asc. 25°17'|
American male, fits the textbook description of "schizoid", not schizophrenic. He was never diagnosed because he had such a high IQ, over 150, and his parents were so proud of his prodigious skills that they ignored his anti-social behavior. His father was 37 when he was born. He showed no signs of autism as a child but was a loner who did not play with other children. It was obvious from the beginning he was different so this is not like schizophrenia where it manifests in the late teens. He does like animals.
He always did well in school, was sent to a private boarding high-school, majored in math in college, started a MA program in math but dropped out half way through and went to work doing troubleshooting for computer programmers. He took four years of a foreign language in high school and more in college and so was sent to Europe at times to do troubleshooting there. He has always supported himself with independent contractor computer work but never married and is a loner, no friends. He would like to have a sex life but when he finds a girlfriend, it never lasts more than a week or so.
He never grasped the concept of give and take or sharing. He is difficult for anyone to be around for any length of time because he explodes with anger when anything doesn't go exactly as he wishes (such as in restaurants when the menu doesn't have what he wants, when anyone has an opinion different than his, etc.). He is a strict vegetarian. He doesn't think there is anything wrong with him, the problem is everyone else and he expects to be treated as the authority on everything.
LMR quotes a colleague, given on the web (ACT) 9/2001, stated as B.C. in hand
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert (Loner)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality (Verbally abusive in public)
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Angered easily)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Tested over 150)
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Vocation : Computer : Hardware engineer (Troubleshooting)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia (Schizoid)