Research:Infant Mortality 7962
|born on||20 April 1937 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°59' 01°59 Asc. 25°57'|
American case of infant mortality who died after 17 hours and 40 minutes, 4/21/1937, 00:40 EST. His birth weight was 9oz. and the three prior children in the family weighed 12, 13 and 14lbs. at birth.
- Other Death 21 April 1937 at 12:40 AM (Undersized, age 17 hours and 40 minutes)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
DaCosta Williams collection
- Personal : Birth : Infant mortality (Undersized)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three, large birth weights)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Lived 17 hours)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four)