Research:Infant Mortality 7027
|born on||10 March 1932 at 18:25 (= 6:25 PM )|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°11' 00°03 Asc. 22°06'|
American case of infant mortality who died of pneumonia following whooping cough 1/17/1933 16:10 EST, at a little over 10 months of age. She was the third child of the family born at a birth weight of 10 1/2lbs. and had been sick about a month with whooping cough. Her older sister also died.
- sibling relationship with Infant Mortality 6592 (born 3 May 1929)
- Death by Disease 17 January 1933 at 4:10 PM (Whooping cough/pneumonia, age 10 months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
DaCosta Williams collection
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Terminal following whooping cough)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Two children died around the same time)
- Personal : Birth : Infant mortality (Pneumonia)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three)