Research:Homicide Victim Father 1199
|born on||1 April 1937 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°22' 12°16 Asc. 04°36'|
Australian father of a homicide victim. Happily married, but childless, he and his wife adopted two children before his wife became pregnant with a "miracle baby." After his wife died of cancer in 1975, he remarried for a 10 year period. The last three years were very bitter due to a settlement; he owned a 70 acre property outside of Canberra.
On the night of 3/26/1988, he left his 14 year-old daughter with neighbors. Another neighbor boy came to take the daughter for a drive. The boy raped her and ran over her so many times with his car that her body was unrecognizable. The father died one month later from the shock of his daughters gruesome death.
- Death of Mate 1975 (First wife died of cancer)
Doris Greaves quotes him
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First wife died of cancer)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three children total)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Rape/murder of 14 year-old daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Second marriage)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two adopted)