Research:Homicide Victim 1189
|born on||25 December 1940 at 04:05 (= 04:05 AM )|
|Place||Des Moines IA, USA, 41n36, 93w36|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°29' 17°41 Asc. 17°57'|
American black homicide victim who was shot and killed by another black male on 8/15/1970, 13:30 CDT, Des Moines, IA.
His first wife was a drug addict who neglected their son; he divorced her and their son was taken into court custody on 12/20/1969. He had married for a second time just six weeks prior to the shooting.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 30 December 1969 (Son taken by court custody)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T. Pat Davis quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Wife on drugs)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (First wife a druggie)
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Neglectful (First wife)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Child taken into court custody)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection