|born on||5 August 1969 at 00:19 (= 12:19 AM )|
|Place||Culver City CA, USA, 34n01, 118w23|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°41' 15°25 Asc. 19°57'|
American homeless female who ran away at age 13 or 14 with other teens in a stolen truck. She was sentenced to Juvenile Hall and then to foster homes. She disowned her birth mom (born 10/06/1934, 5:00 AM, Bismarck, ND) in court and became a foster child in the home of a friend. Her foster mom threw her out and she lived on the beach with friends in borrowed vehicles.
She had a girl (born 4/07/1987, 10:19 AM, West L.A., CA) who died of SIDS at age 4 or 5 months. She is now married and has a son born 9/28/1988, 12:08 PM, Sylmar, CA.
Jane Drury quotes her mom and grandmom
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Foster homes, homeless)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Daughter died of SIDS)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter and one son)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Juvenile hall for stolen truck)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Disowned mom; foster homes)
- Lifestyle : Home : Homeless more than 2 mo. (Homeless as teen/young adult)