Research:Engineer: Aircraft 4668
|born on||13 March 1912 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Nephi UT, USA, 39n42, 111w50|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°42' 23°24 Asc. 05°06'|
American aircraft engineer on the PBY5A flying boat. He started his own business a half dozen times; a cafe, neon business, car dealership, aircraft sales, paint spray gun, and always went bankrupt or made little capital gain. Private pilot. His artist ability with carvings was exceptional, a hobby. With a bad heart, he took early retirement.
He died 1/17/1984, San Diego, CA.
LMR quotes his mom.
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Many times)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Early retirement due to heart condition)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work (Cabinet maker)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (A beloved man, many friends)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Third marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy (Third marriage)
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - Multi-faceted
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Painting and carving)