Research:Drug Abuse 44611
|born on||2 August 1951 at 09:10 (= 09:10 AM )|
|Place||San Gabriel CA, USA, 34n05, 118w06|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°33' 06°33 Asc. 17°15'|
American youth who began drinking at 12 and taking drugs at 13. When he was 16, his girl friend had a baby that went out to adoption. In 1968, when he was not yet 17, he stabbed four youths in a fight over points (needles). In late 1969, he entered a half-way house, released from Juvenile Hall but on parole. By September 1970 he was able to take the responsibility of living by himself while going to college.
He burned his hands with spilled hot water in November 1970, badly enough to cause blisters. On 1/02/1971, he took his physical examination to join the Army, where he considered he would have the opportunity to get an education more easily than trying to go to work and school.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1968 (Stabbed four youths)
- Misc. : Retain professional help 1969 (Entered half-way house)
- Misc. : Find something September 1970 (Was responsible enough to live on own)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes him 1971 at a half-way house
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Stabbed four youths)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Half-way house)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Extreme burn to hands)