Research:Accident: Fatality Josh
|born on||18 October 1990 at 23:19 (= 11:19 PM )|
|Place||Upland PA, USA, 39n53, 75w46|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°29' 00°59 Asc. 19°29'|
American accidental strangulation death of twin. On 4/11/1994 the father was driving when Josh removed himself from his car seat and began throwing toys out the window. The other twin told Dad, who looked in the rear-view mirror and stopped the car. Josh was caught in the window with his head and one arm outside. The father started mouth-to-mouth and they transported child to hospital. Tried reviving for 14 hours to get a heartbeat but no natural breathing. Josh was pronounced dead 4/12/1994, 9:42 AM EDT Delaware.
Josh has a twin brother born 22:38 EDT at 5lbs 1oz and Josh was born 6lbs 9oz and they were both three weeks premature. Parents never married.
- parent relationship with Accident: Fatality Father (born 4 November 1948)
- parent relationship with Accident: Fatality Mother (born 19 August 1960)
- Death by Accident 12 April 1994 at 09:42 AM in Delaware (Strangulation, age 3)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ed Dearborn quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Strangled)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Premie three weeks)