|Birthname||Pearl Elizabeth Dobbins|
|born on||14 April 1926 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Chandler AZ, USA, 33n18, 111w50|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°49' 20°10 Asc. 22°40'|
American exotic dancer, model, stripper and party girl. Raised as poor-white-trash in a three-room cabin on the banks of a ditch, she ran away at 14 and married a soldier; one daughter; the first of seven marriages. With a gorgeous face and body, she became an exotic dancer in a strip joint at 23. She almost made it into the movies in 1958; the studio hype was in motion to promote her first picture when there was an underworld mob murder. Renay was implicated for refusing to testify for fear of her life, and was indicted for perjury in April 1960. She served a prison sentence for 27 months that finished her movie career before it started.
Renay wrote her autobiography in 1971, "My Face the World to See." Though her literary skills were abysmal, she was a survivor without pretences. In the '70s she again made news when she and her daughter, also a stripper, both "streaked" naked down Hollywood Blvd to publicize their appearance in a club. She finally made it into the movies in 1977 with her role in John Waters' film, "Desperate Living."
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 15 April 1960 (Indicted for perjury, given 27 months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybyloski quotes birth certificate online, a copy of which is now in PT"s files. Original record was rated A and showed 11:30 AM with source notes as follows: "LMR quotes her 2/l974"
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Seven)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Prison from 4/1960 to 7/1962)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Sex Business : Exotic Dancers (Stripper)