|Birthname||Remar, William James|
|born on||31 December 1953 at 18:52 (= 6:52 PM )|
|Place||Brighton MA, USA, 42n21, 71w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°02' 21°19 Asc. 11°08'|
American actor, best known for his portrayals of psychopaths and villains.
After dropping out of high school, Remar began traveling with a rock band, but eventually he ended up at New York’s Neighborhood Playhouse, where he studied acting with Sanford Meisner. He later earned his high school diploma. Although his acting debut was in the film, "On the Yard," 1978, it was his work in the role of "Ajax" in "The Warriors," 1979, which paved the way for his future success as a supporting and character actor. He debuted on Broadway in the play, "Bent," 1979.
He appeared in "Windwalker," a Native American drama that was filmed entirely in Crow and Cheyenne, in 1980, and the Cheyenne people bestowed him the honorary title of "Standing 20." In the mid-1980s, however, his career slumped. In 1989, he made his comeback and once again began winning film and television roles including appearances in "Boys on the Side," 1995, "Inferno," 1998, "The Huntress," 2000 and "What Lies Beneath," 2000.
Married with two children, Remar enjoys photography, scuba diving and tennis and has a strong interest in exploring the religions of the Far East.
- Work : New Job 1989 (Comeback on his career)
- Work : New Career 1978 (Film debut)
- Work : New Job 1979 (Broadway debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (Appeared in "What Lies Beneath")
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Broadway)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Photography)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Scuba diving, tennis)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Studies Eastern religions)