|Birthname||Reid, Craig Morris|
|born on||5 March 1962 at 20:35 (= 8:35 PM )|
|Place||Leith, Scotland, 55n58, 3w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°48' 06°32 Asc. 12°24'|
Scottish singer-songwriter with twin brother Charles in the group, "The Proclaimers."
Craig married Petra in about 1993 and their first daughter was born within the year. Their second daughter was born in the summer of 1994 and a son followed in 1996.
(See Charlie’s bio for career history.)
- sibling relationship with Reid, Charlie (born 5 March 1962)
- Social : Joined group 1983 (Formed "The Proclaimers")
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Petre)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1993 (First daughter born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1994 (Second daughter born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1996 (First son/ third child born)
- Social : Joined group 1988 (Formed full band to their group)
- Work : Gain social status 1993 (Single makes No.3 in U.S.)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 (Tour and album)
- Misc. : Waiting/ On Hold 1995 (Four year hiatus from recording/performances)
Pulsar No.4 quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Proclaimers)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three, two daughters and one son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical duo-group)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International tours-performances)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Four year hiatus for family)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Gold album and gold single)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Guest appearance)