|born on||22 June 1940 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Berkhamsted, England, 51n46, 0w35|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°51' 01°28 Asc. 19°23'|
British TV personality and producer, entering the industry in 1965. She conducted the TV series, "That's Life" and "The Big Time."
Married with three kids herself, Rantzen helped set up "Childline," a phone line service for disturbed kids to have someone to talk to.
- Work : New Career 1965 (Entertainment industry)
Frank C. Clifford quotes John Naylor in "Annabel," 1/1975
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality ("That's Life")
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Childline")