|born on||6 November 1874 at 08:25 (= 08:25 AM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||LMT m3w13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°48' 12°48 Asc. 23°52'|
Scottish Parliamentary Secretary to the Board of Education, 1924. She became a rebel to her own party, resigning her seat in Parliament to help in the formation of a new party.
She married the Duke of Atholl in 1899.
- Relationship : Marriage 1899 (Duke of Atholl)
- Work : New Career 1924 (Secretary to the Board of Education)
Caroline Gerard quotes B.C. (Same in F/N No.135)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Board of Education)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Duke of Atholl)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women