|Birthname||Raffarin, Jean Marcel|
|born on||23 March 1914 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Vouzailles, France, 46n47, 0e12|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°59' 25°58 Asc. 11°09'|
French farmer, a huge landowner and director of an agricultural cooperative. He was Mayor of Vouzailles 1947-'79, and served as a Deputy 1951-'54 and Minister 1954-'55. A member of the Social and Economic Council, 1960-'79, he was also the president of several professional civic organizations.
Raffarin married 6/01/1937; his son Jean-Pierre Raffarin became a government minister.
Died 1/17/1996, Chasseneuil de Poitou, Vienne.
- parent->child relationship with Raffarin, Jean-Pierre (born 3 August 1948)
- Work : New Career 1947 (Mayor of Vouzailles, 32 years)
- Work : New Job 1951 (Deputy, three years)
- Work : New Job 1954 (Minister, three years)
- Work : New Job 1960 (Social and Economic Councel, 19 years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 17 January 1996 at 12:00 noon in Chasseneuil de Poitou, Vienne (Age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.27, 2/1996
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son became minister)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Two jobs over 18 years)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Civic organizations)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Director of agricultural cooperative)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor, Deputy, Minister)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Farmer)