|Birthname||Rademakers, Alphonse M.R.|
|born on||5 September 1920 at 22:25 (= 10:25 PM )|
|Place||Roosendaal, Netherlands, 51n32, 4e28|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°01' 14°50 Asc. 28°38'|
Dutch film director, producer and actor, directing stage before entering films. He won an Oscar for the Best Foreign Film of "The Assault," 1986.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1986 ("The Assault")
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Foreign Film)