|Birthname||Prouvost, Jean Eugene|
|born on||24 April 1885 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Roubaix, France, 50n42, 3e10|
|Timezone||LMT m3e10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°00' 00°35 Asc. 15°24'|
French industrialist and publisher. The founder and owner of two Paris papers from 1932. In 1949 he added sensational news pictures and created "Paris Match." This immediately broke records in pictorial journalism and led the news-pictorial market in Europe, the U.K. and U.S. for nearly three decades.
He died 10/18/1978, Evoy Le Marron, France.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Newspaper publisher)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Publishing field)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Added news pictures to journalism)