|born on||6 October 1941 at 19:03 (= 7:03 PM )|
|Place||Emmett ID, USA, 43n52, 116w30|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°25' 02°35 Asc. 04°49'|
American financier and founder of the Gay Men's Health Crisis Center in New York City. He formerly worked for "The Advocate."
A handsome, robust, high income bracket banker who was Vice-President for the largest New York bank. He died of AIDS 5/7/1987.
George Hammack quotes him 1978
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Founder of Crisis Center)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Worked for The Advocate)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Gay activist)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Bank V.P.)