|born on||6 January 1973 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Ginebra, Switzerland, 46n12, 6e09|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°51' 04°30 Asc. 17°37'|
Italian noted family, the second son of Sophia Loren and her husband Carlo Ponti. Edoardo wrote and directed the 1998 film "Liv" and served as assistant director on the Michelangelo Antonioni film "Destinazione Verna," 2000. In 2002, he directed his still-gorgeous mother in "Between Strangers."
His first child, a daughter, Lucia Sofia, was born on May 12, 2006 in Geneva. The child's mother is Edoardo's fiancee Sasha Alexander, a 33-year-old actress. His father died on January 9, 2007 in Geneva.
- parent relationship with Loren, Sophia (born 20 September 1934)
- parent relationship with Ponti, Carlo (born 11 December 1912)
- sibling relationship with Ponti, Carlo Jr. (born 29 December 1968)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Film "Liv")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (Film "Destinazione Verna")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2002 ("Between Strangers")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 May 2006 (Daughter Lucia Sofia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes Corriere, news
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two sons)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)