|born on||26 March 1952 at 05:40 (= 05:40 AM )|
|Place||Villecresnes, France, 48n43, 2e32|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°28' 10°06 Asc. 01°14'|
French driving racer (Formula 1) and off-shore pilot.
Died in 1987, Isle of Wight (GB).
He had two twins (Didier and Gilles), born in January 1988 after his death, with Catherine Goux-Bleynie.
- associate relationship with Giroux, Bernard (born 10 March 1950)
- friend relationship with Villeneuve, Gilles (born 18 January 1950)
- lover relationship with Jannot, Véronique (born 7 May 1957)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Balestre, Jean-Marie (born 9 April 1921)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted BC (Horoscope-Cedra-Astralis 1987).
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars