Difference between revisions of "Pinder, Mike"
(Imported from Astrodatabank)
Revision as of 05:59, 22 January 2013
|born on||27 December 1941 at 00:45 (= 12:45 AM )|
|Place||Birmingham, England, 52n30, 1w50|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°50' 22°03 Asc. 29°39'|
British musician, skilled on the mellotron, a pioneer among the '60s performers with this versatile instrument. He was the founder of the Moody Blues on 3/24/1964, playing on their first nine albums. Pinder is a vegetarian, family oriented with a wife and three sons, Dan, Matt and Michael Lee. The boys provided instrumental backup to their dad's 1994 LP, "Among the Stars."
- Social : Joined group 24 March 1964 (Founder of musical group, the Moody Blues)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Other Family 1994 (Kids worked with dad on album release)
Ted PanDeva Zagar quotes Pinder's mother, article in The Mountain Astrologer Dec/1997
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Mellotron)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Moody Blues)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Concerts)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Family