|born on||17 January 1897 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Auxerre, France, 47n48, 3e34|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°19' 06°34 Asc. 23°32'|
French multiple homicide. He was arrested 10/31/1944 and convicted of the mass serial murders of 27 people, confessing to the murder of 67. During WW I while in the Army, 1917, he stole drugs and sold them to addicts. While practicing medicine at Villeneuve he became Mayor of the town. During WW II he killed 63 Jews, claiming that he would help them escape. He injected them with poison, a supposed immunization against foreign disease. He then put them in a windowless concrete room he had had constructed to order and watched them die through a peep-hole.
Stinking black smoke pouring from his chimney worried neighbors who alerted police and the fire department. They found bones of 27 corpses. Petiot convinced the authorities that the bodies were those of collaborators who had been executed by the Resistance. His local reputation was so good that he was believed until the war ended in August 1944. After the fall of Paris, the truth was discovered. After his arrest and trial, he was given the death sentence on 4/04/1946 and executed by hanging 5/25/1946, 5:05 AM Paris, France.
- Death by Execution 25 May 1946 at 05:05 AM in Paris, France (Hanged, age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher, 3:00 AM Paris time. Same in Gauquelin "Murderers and Psychotics," No.451
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Hated Jews)
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Lied, deceived and murdered)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business (During WW II)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (67 victims)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Torturer/ Sadist (Cruel/sadist)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO of Eastern Enterprises)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Serial killer, perhaps 67 victime)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book