|Birthname||Elizabeth Jean Peters|
|born on||15 October 1926 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Canton, Ohio, 40n48, 81w23|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°45' 08°09 Asc. 08°11'|
American actress. She won a campus popularity contest which led to Hollywood where she signed a film contract with 20th Century Fox. From her debut in 1952, she played in multiple film roles in the '50s. Her films include "Captain From Castile" and "Viva Zapata" in 1952, "Three Coins in the Fountain," 1954 and "A Man Called Peter," 1955.
When she married Howard Hughes on 1/12/1957, she retired from acting; they divorced in 1971. She then married film executive Stanley Hough and resumed her acting career on TV.
Peters died on leukemia 10/13/2000, La Jolla, CA. at the age of 73.
- spouse relationship with Hughes, Howard (born 24 September 1905). Notes: Bitter
- Work : New Career 1952 (Debut in film)
- Death by Disease 13 October 2000 in La Jolla (San Diego County) (Leukemia, age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Leukemia, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Howard Hughes)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women