Peary, Robert Edwin
|born on||6 May 1856 at 12:04 (= 12:04 PM )|
|Place||Cresson PA, USA, 40n27, 78w35|
|Timezone||LMT m78w35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°19' 14°32 Asc. 25°00'|
American Admiral, engineer and scientist. Working with the Civil Engineer Corp. of the U.S. Navy, he took part in the survey of the Nicaragua Canal route 1885-1887. He was the first man to reach the North Pole 4/06/1909 and proved it to be in the center of a vast sea covered with ice. Peary also established that Greenland was an island.
Peary died of pernicious anemia 2/20/1920, Washington, DC.
- child relationship with Peary, Marie (born 12 September 1893)
Sabian Symbols No.759
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer (Greenland and North Pole)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Engineer : Mechanical (Civil Engineer Corp.)