Peale, Norman Vincent
|born on||31 May 1898 at 06:11 (= 06:11 AM )|
|Place||Bowersville OH, USA, 39n35, 83w44|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°01' 14°07 Asc. 08°04'|
American clergyman, writer, editor and radio and TV personality. The distinguished Pastor of New York City's Marble Collegiate Church, he was renowned for over 25 books and his spoken word to several millions on a weekly program of radio and TV. He edited the magazine "Guideposts" and the newspaper column, "Confident Living." His most notable book was, "Power of Positive Thinking" in 1952.
Suffering a stroke two weeks prior to his death, he died in his sleep 12/24/1993 Pawling, NY, age 95. His wife Ruth died on February 6, 2008 in Pawling. She was 101. Her obituary in the NY Times said she was born Loretta Ruth Stafford on Sept. 10, 1906, in Fonda, Iowa.
Dana Holliday quotes Church of Light
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Two weeks prior to death)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 95)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Protestant minister)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book